Jan 1, 2012

hepi besday b!



hepi new year....and...
hepi besday my beloved husband....31 years old....
auchhhh......dah 31 b???ohh no...no..no.....september nih ai pon become 31 years old...!
aduhaiiii!!!





anyway b....



diz is for u.....


 "You have a big heart
And you're quick to forgive
Always thinking of others
And always willing to give

How lucky I am to
Have a  husband like you
Someone who takes an
Interest in all that I do

You're always there
To lend an ear
I love you so much 
You're such a dear"




Happy Birthday! 


frm ayang ~ dadif ~ adek baby








3 comments:

rEaliTi hIduPku said...

aik?? tahun nie akak da 31?? ye ker?? ingat still 20 lebih

bonda dadif aka akish said...

awwww.....ade mcm 20 lebeh ka???

alaolololo...nih yg shuke nih...

=)

mummyrinazone beauty said...

heppi belated buffday to ur hubby..

I WARN!!

i have no intention to show off or provoke anyone in any matter.
jika anda terase dgn ayat2 yg dikeluarkan, please feel free to leave frm here....
diz is our life/ my own blog....diingatkan
DO NOT
ever copycat the idea of my backdated articles/photos WITHOUT my permission please...
if u'r posting any backdated entry of mine on u'r latest post..please keep my link credited..
Just be nice...

Happy reading...!!